Geisinger is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologists to join our growing team at Jersey Shore Hospital!
Located in beautiful central Pennsylvania, Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital is a 25-bed critical access hospital with a CMS Five Star Rating, a growing emergency department, and surgical specialty programs. The hospital has two operating rooms and a case mix that focuses on general surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, ophthalmology, and endoscopy.
- Flexible scheduling and reasonable call schedule with post-call day off
- Overtime opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid vacations and holidays, 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans, competitive CME allowances, health/dental/vision, and malpractice coverage with tail
- Forgivable recruitment loans, medical school loan repayment, and educational subsidies possible within the offer package
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to teach and mentor with our Anesthesia Residency, SRNA program, and Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- H1b candidates welcome to apply
About Central Pennsylvania:
- Home of Penn State University
- Home of the Little League World Series
- Minor League Baseball: Williamsport Crosscutters (MLB affiliation to the Philadelphia Phillies)
- Opportunity to get back to nature with fantastic state parks throughout the region
- Williamsport Regional Airport, Williamsport, PA
- University Park Airport, State College PA
One of the nation’s most innovative health services organizations, Geisinger serves more than 1.5 million patients in Pennsylvania. The system includes 13 hospital campuses, a nearly 600,000-member health plan, two research centers, and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With approximately 32,000 employees and more than 1,800 employed physicians, Geisinger leverages an estimated $12.7 billion positive annual impact on the Pennsylvania economies.
Apply online at jobs.geisinger.org.
*Does not qualify for J-1 waiver.
Location/Region: Jersey Shore, PA (17740)