Seeking LPN for a Montgomery client needing 1st shift coverage for weekends.
General Purpose: Provides effective and efficient patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements, and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Benefits * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits * Paid Time Off
* Locally Owned and Operated * 401K with company match up to 3%
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Paid Holidays * Weekly Pay (Fridays)
* Free Education Courses Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Current LPN License (Pennsylvania)
* Current CPR Certification * Able to pass a background screening and drug test.
* Twelve (12) months of experience in an acute care environment.
* Pediatric experience preferred. * Able to provide care in client’s home
* Able to login from smartphone or device
Location/Region: Montgomery, PA (17752)