Seeking a PRN RN for Montgomery client needing coverage on Fridays and e/o Saturday starting at 8 am.
General Purpose: The Registered Nurse (RN) provides services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements, and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Benefits * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits * Paid Time Off
* Locally Owned and Operated * 401K with company match up to 3%
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Paid Holidays * Weekly Pay (Fridays)
* Free Education Courses Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she practices.
* At least 1200 hours of experience as an RN or completion of the Office's preceptor program.
* Able to perform and provide evidence of current CPR certification for adults, children, and infants.
* Able to pass a background screening and drug test.
* Pediatric experience preferred. * Able to provide care in client’s home
* Able to login from smartphone or device
Location/Region: Montgomery, PA (17752)