Seeking Personal Care Aides for Linden client needing coverage for 16 hours per day.
General Purpose: Personal Care Aides are members of the interdisciplinary team who provide hands-on personal care, report changes in the client’s condition, perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy or nursing services, and provide incidental/instrumental activities of daily living to clients in the home setting as evaluated/delegated and as permitted by the policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare and any other federal, state and local laws or regulations.
Benefits * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits * Paid Time Off
* Locally Owned and Operated * 401K with company match up to 3%
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Paid Holidays * Weekly Pay (Fridays)
* Free Education Courses Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
* Age of majority in the state.
* Valid driver’s license, according to Office-specific policy.
* Able to pass a background screening and drug test.
* Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience
* Able to provide care in client’s home
* Able to chart from smartphone or device
Location/Region: Linden, PA (17744)