Are you a night owl? Are you at your best as the day grows long? Well here’s a great opportunity that not only offers career development, but respects your biorhythm, too! As North America’s leading intermodal transportation equipment provider and chassis pool manager, TRAC is growing and expanding. If you want to build a rewarding career while being part of an evolving and ever-improving organization, consider this opportunity with TRAC the first step!
As Repair Service Coordinator, you will answer incoming calls from customers with emergency breakdown service requests. You will provide excellent customer service via solutions and arrange for repairs in an expeditious manner. But it doesn’t end there… for every call you take and successfully convert from opportunity to completed job, you’ll receive a commission bonus.
Please note: Our current opening is 2nd shift, only: 2:30PM –11:30PM, Sunday through Thursday, Tuesday through Saturday, or Monday through Friday.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in an inbound and outbound call center (preferred)
- Sales experience and/or strong sales skills and aptitude (preferred)
- Experience effectively using computers and learning new computer programs
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and amicably resolve disputes with customers and vendors
- Able to work under pressure handling multiple requests
- Attention to detail in order to collect and record all information accurately
What You Can Expect from Us
- Company-paid commission on every completed job
- Medical and dental (starting on your first day of employment)
- 401K plan with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care
- Basic and Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Company holidays and attractive PTO program
TRAC is committed to providing the best chassis solutions and superior customer service to the intermodal industry. Our company's operations include long-term leasing and short-term rentals of the chassis in our fleet. With a growing number of new locations across North America, the acquisition of Interstar Fleet Services and a partnership with StreetTurn’s Intermodal Data Hub, Trac Intermodal continues to expand our service offerings and create new career opportunities for you.
For immediate consideration, please visit us at: www2.ourcareerplace.com/TRACRSCoordinator, where you can apply easily and conveniently online.
TRAC Intermodal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Florence, KY