Now hiring a PRN OTR for our senior facility located in Lock Haven PA.
Come make a difference and make some extra income as well! Great opportunity for the right person!
Considerjoining agrowing, cutting edge healthcare company that provides a supportive, learning environment that allows you to continue to develop your skills. Whether you are new to the field or an experienced therapist looking for something different, AdvantageCare Rehabilitationhas much tooffer. Wearecommitted to improving our patients' quality of life through innovative rehabilitative services, proven experience, and an exceptional level of care and attention.
We are seeking a dedicated Occupational Therapist to join our interdisciplinary team of health care professionals at our skilled nursing facility in Lock Haven, PA.
Qualified applicants will be:
- A graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Currently licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Dedicated, self-motivated, detail oriented
- In possession ofexcellent communicationand interpersonal skills
- Experience with the geriatric population or with a skilled nursing facility is preferred. New Grads welcome to apply.
Advantage Home Health is a growing contract therapy company working in association with skilled nursing centers in Pennsylvania. Along with our sister company, Advantage Home Health Services, we now employ Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants RNs and LPNs throughout the state.
We are committed to providing the best quality care to every patient, whether in a facility or home setting, and to equipping our employees with the tools and support for success.
Location/Region: Lock Haven, PA (US)