Evangelical Community Hospital is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join (1) physician and (1) nurse practitioner in a growing Pain Clinic in Lewisburg, PA.
About the Role:
- Partner with experienced physician for consults of new patients and follow-ups of established patients.
- Clinic is brand new with (6) exam rooms, (1) procedure room and (6) recovery bays. Clinic also houses Family Medicine, Urgent Care, Lab, Bariatric Medicine, Diabetes Center and Wound and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Nurse Practitioner with a background in Pain, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine. If you have experience in Family Medicine and an interest in Pain, please apply!
- Opportunity available due to growth in program
- No call, no weekends, no holidays!
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Full-time Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, Long Term Disability, Basic Life and AD&D, Extended Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401k retirement plan
- Extremely generous annual allocation for CME, includes allotted hours for continued education
Location/Region: Lewisburg, PA (US - 17837)